"With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, life is a roller coaster ride, the rise and fall of which defines our journey. It is both scary and exciting at the same time." - Sebastian Cole

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Freebies The 13th: Love Is In The Air


Hey, ho! Love is in the air!
February is indeed the month of love!
And the month of try-out, try-out, tasks, tasks, deadline, deadline!

Well, since I'm bad for making a prolog. So, here's my poem for Freebies the 13th. Sorry for any grammatical errors, shame shame shame.

If I have a thousand ways to knock
I only want you to lock
Our love can’t be broke
You know my heart is fragile as an artwork
The Infamous and empty space that now you book

Luckily the Restart button works like it used to back then
Now it’s time for you to say “Let Me Kiss You” once again
So my Beautiful Sorrow will happily fade like the unbroken line

Let’s ride and share and hide
Our Dirty Little Secret that we keep in a jar inside your home ground 
with some good Interlude you play in second round

Yes, that’s my Lullabies
Become real once I realize
A big book you call balance
And I call it the best doorprize
On A Journey of happy tears in cries


Book title credit:
The Infamous by Silvia Arnie
Restart by Nina Ardianti
Let Me Kiss You by Christina Juzwar
Beautiful Sorrow by Pia Devina
Dirty Little Secret by aliaZalea
Interlude by Windhry Ramadhina
Lullabies by Lang Leav
On A Journey by Desi Puspitasari

Anyway, happy wedding anniversary for @KilasBuku's owner. Thank you for the giveaway. Wish me luck, hehe.

PS one: Picture credit to my one and only Tumblr - the best thing I never knew I needed.
PS two: Let's join it! I love reading a poem!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...