"With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, life is a roller coaster ride, the rise and fall of which defines our journey. It is both scary and exciting at the same time." - Sebastian Cole

Thursday, January 14, 2016

20 Bookish Facts About Me YOOO!

Hai. I started love reading since I can read. Since that, I never knew read and having a bunch of books could be REALLY EXCITING. So without so much babbling (and because I don’t know what to write anymore.. hehe), here are my 20 Bookish Facts About Me:

1. I AM A SLOWREADER. I never finished a book in one sitting (except comic or magazine) and it’s kinda sad because SO MUCH BOOK IN MY TBR-list and oh why I’m reading so slowly..

2. My first ever book I buy in Gramedia Bookstore is “Franklin dan Adiknya” and it happened a looooong time ago.

3. Bookstore is always my kind of short-escape from my so called busy-student-life.

4. I never like comic (bcos I dunno from where to where I should read it!) until I found “Hai, Miiko!” back in around 2008-2009. Thanks to Ono Eriko, I like reading comic now. It’s fun!

5. Peeta Mellark will be my forever book-boyfriend! (Well, I don’t think he is that good now, but still..)

6. … When I read “The Hunger Games”, the part when Peeta is sick in a cave makes me sick too! (I think I really got into that part) HUHUHUHUHU.

7. I LOVE PHYSICAL BOOK. E-book is cheaper but my eyes hurt. :(

8. But now, since there is app called IJAKARTA, I started to read e-book too.

9. After reading some of her books, I realize Prisca Primasari is my favorite local author.

10. I love when my friend borrow a book from me.

11. I’m kinda a proud-reader when I read a book, and then years later it became a movie! (And I hope “Sabtu Bersama Bapak” and “Winter in Tokyo” movie adaption will turn out good!)

12. The scene when Mia had her heartattack in “Sunshine Becomes You” is stays in my head till now and I hope the movie not ruined my imagination (ps: planning to watch it soon).

13. “Staying Strong” book by the one and only Demi Lovato will always be my forever-wishlist. The book is expensive btw.

14. I basically read all genre of book (expect horror), but my favorite genre is romance hehehe.

15. The best time for me to read is before bedtime.

16. I’m in love-hate relationship with ‘book bazaar, discount, etc’ bcos I LOVE the discount but hate the fact I let myself falling for it. I just can’t control it.

17. My best read in 2015 was “Wonderstruck” by Brian Selznick. The book is SO AWESOME.

18. “Malory Towers” the series was my first book-series that I read. It was also the longest series that I ever read (6 books). I REALLY LIKE IT. It was so nice finished the long book-series, now I know what The Harry Potter fans feels, hehe.

19. I used to love poetry and collect some poetry books. (but I still adore Lang Leav, Aan Mansyur, and Adimas Immanuel’s poetry tho).

20. I don't write in my books. The only marks I love to have in my book is the author's sign or note for me.

YEP. That’s it. What about your 20 bookish facts?



Share it too and join #20BookishFactsAboutMeGA by @niafajriyani! Read the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...