"With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, life is a roller coaster ride, the rise and fall of which defines our journey. It is both scary and exciting at the same time." - Sebastian Cole

Thursday, January 7, 2016

All The 2015 Wrap Up

Sorry for being late.
AND SORRY FOR MESSING UP ALL THE CHALLENGE.
Sebenernya malu mau post postingan ini. Hehehehehehe. But I write it anyway (shameless!).

1. 2015 Joglosemar Babat Timbunan (FAILED!)



I just can’t control myself everytime I see a place full of books and all the discount (apalagi sejak pindah ke Jakarta).
I.
Just.
Can’t.
WHYYYY.

2. Comic Reading Challenge 2015 (FAILED!)



I read and re-read a bunch of comics this year, but I failed at making review. I only make 4 reviews, what a shame.

3. Receh Untuk Buku 2015 (SUCCEED!)


Update it soon! (Maybe...)

4. Project Baca Buku Cetak (SUCCEED!)



I lost count at how many books I read this year, but I think all the books are physical book tho.

5. New Authors Reading Challenge 2015 (Kinda SUCCEED!)



I choose the easy one, right? 1-15 books. I succeed reading around 18 books (or more?) but I failed at the special challenge.

6. Goodreads Challenge (Kinda SUCCEED!)

Ok. Ok. Kayaknya sih sukses karena banyak buku yang aku baca gak aku masukin ke goodreads. Tapi iya, kok, sukses kok yang ini.

7. One Coin One Star (FAILED!)



Awalnya, excited banget sama challenge ini, biar sekalian nabung. Tapi karena sibuk banget pindahan bulan September (dan sibuk juga sebelumnya itunya), banyak buku yang dibaca kemudian gak dimasukin ke goodreads, jadi lupa udah baca buku apa dan berapa bintang yang dikasih. Jadi lupa juga kalau ikut challenge ini, jadi gak nabung deh. Maybe this year, huh?


SOOOOO. That’s all. Padahal awal tahun 2015 kemaren udah bayangin akhir tahun bakal bikin wrap up dengan hati riang gembira. Tapi kok malah malu gini ya.
Semoga tahun ini nasib ini blog lebih baik. See ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...